Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heads I win, Tails I win!

Continued playing heads-up 400nl today. Yesterday i booked a nice win of $1.8k which i was pretty pleased with. It has just seemed like one day id be up $1k and the next day id be down $1k. So it was nice to make a little more and put me above breakeven for the past few days.

Anyway, today. Ran really hot, everything i touched turned to gold. Up just over $5k which is my 2nd best day ever. It was really nice to have a day like today because i really felt like everything had gone a bit stale, just grinding along just above breakeven. I feel like i've definitely improved my heads up over the past week and was able to capitalize on my good run of cards today.

Of course, I am now doomswitched and will lose all my moneys tomorrow. That's then, so i'm gonna be happy now.

All gravy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home